Prevention is better than cure. Introducing TruckCare Plus™, a preventive maintenance program designed to add longevity to your fleet of trucks.
How does it work?
TruckCare Plus™ is a flexible plan that enables you to implement customized truck maintenance programs to suit your fleet’s needs. Our comprehensive maintenance management approach includes performance and safety standards, maintenance routines, and diagnostic measurement criteria that are specific to the ORM needs of every truck.
What does it include?
Britannia Fleet Services groups transport equipment types into various categories to simplify preventive maintenance and reporting. Our comprehensive program includes:
- Engine & Transmission service and repair
- Complete driver cabin repair and service
- Suspension service including springs and axles
- Frame & Chassis repair and modifications
- Tire inspection and replacement
- Brake service
- Fifth Wheel repair and service (for class 8 On-Highway tractors)
Incorporating VMRS (Vehicle Maintenance Reporting Standards) into our programs, we simplify workflow, minimize data input and maintain reporting accuracy to get your equipment serviced and ready for operations with little downtime.
To get your truck or fleet on our TruckCare Plus™ maintenance package, call us today at 905-670-4545 or email email@example.comLet's Talk